Where it is clinically appropriate and practical to register, we now accept new registrations from patients who work in the local area but reside outside of our registration area. Patients registered this way would not be entitled to home visit from the practice, however they will be able to contact NHS 111 in order to be seen by a practice closer to where they live.
For further information about this type of registration, please contact us on 02073288331 or feel free to come into the practice.
- Care Information Exchange – Patients Know Best
- Disability Access
- Freedom of Information
- General Data Protection Regulation
- GP Earnings
- Infection Control Statement
- Named GP
- Non-NHS Work
- Statement of Intent
- Summary Care Records
- Suggestions, Comments and Complaints
- Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Zero Tolerance