The Care Information Exchange provides online access to your health records so you can view your records from anywhere, including the comfort of your own home. You can also share this record with the health and care professionals involved in your care, your family and carers. All you need is an email address, your NHS number and a photographic ID such as a passport or a driving licence.
The Information we receive:
a) list of your A&E attendances or stays on wards.
b) Blood tests and X-rays.
c) Other information such as
- Measurements such as pulse and blood pressure.
The information we provide:
- A care plan with a record of your treatment.
- The medications you take.
You need to sign up to avail this service. Please see sign-up form here CIE sign-up form
Please see the patient leaflet here CIE Patient Booklet
For further details, visit www.careinformationexchange-nwl.nhs.uk
Our Data Transparency Information can be found here
- Disability Access
- Freedom of Information
- General Data Protection Regulation
- GP Earnings
- Infection Control Statement
- Named GP
- New Patient Policy
- Non-NHS Work
- Statement of Intent
- Summary Care Records
- Suggestions, Comments and Complaints
- Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Zero Tolerance